Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Friday, October 5, 2012

Rose Marie RIP MY Lovely Sister

Time has a way of getting away from one.  Twenty three years ago today, my little sister passed over.  Rose Marie was the most wanted little sister anyone could ever ask for...she was so wanted because I already had three brothers.



Rose was stunning, she had the most beautiful blue eyes, it was like God had reached down and put the bluest sky into her and she had a wonderful golden hair.  When she was brought home from the hospital, I wanted to hold her around the clock...a SISTER...finally....Mom said when I fell asleep they finally could get her back from me.

I learned to sew, and knit for her, I so wanted to make her special....
 And special she was...she was a great artist, horse rider and trainer, and loved animals to the max.  She hunted, fished and could grow her own food.  She was a Renaissance Woman she could drive a semi-truck, traveled across the country and had a busy life till a brain tumor felled her at 32.
Even then Rose was still making plans, she had hoped that after the tumor was removed she could go back to her life, sadly that did not happen.

I have been blessed to have some wonderful "heart" sisters that I have met throughout my lifetime and cherish everyone of them, but Rose Marie Bibby can never be replaced and I will love her for eternity. 

Well Rosie Posey Puddin and Pie, I still cry over your being gone, but know you are safe in the arms of Mom, Daddy, Bobby, Denny and Billy.  This is a hard week, Denny, Danny and Billy's birthdays are only a day apart and you passed over in the middle of them.

I am so tired of losing those I love, but figure I am still here for a reason and have to keep plugging through, but it still hurts.  Until we meet again you will always be in my memories and heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..