Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Thursday, October 4, 2012

4:00 AM

I am finding that not being able to breathe is a problem...one can not sleep.  As the hours are going by I realize that the breathing meds I must take to help me breathe, interfere with my sleep. So I have to decide which to do..breathe or sleep.  So considering the alternative I decided that sleep was not needed.

Sleep has always been my enemy, it rarely has been peaceful and mostly problematic.  I tend to stop breathing a lot, and so at night it is a scary thing, bad enough when I do it during the day. Sleep has always brought out the bad dreams and night terrors all my life and I would fight going to sleep because of it.

Poor Al is not able to sleep because of his pain, so when we both toss and turn it is like being on a rocky boat...neither one of us rests.  I decided long ago that when I can not sleep to just get up and let Al try to get some needed rest.  I can sit in the dark and read with a small reading lamp or now that I have a good keyboard write...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..