Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two postings

Because I figured I didn't have things hard enough, I decided to have two different places to post on Ebay.  My mjsb50   (http://www.ebay.com/sch/mjsb50/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686) is for my wire work ,my yarn and dolls. 
Then I decided to do my RWR Emporium which is for my findings, cameos and other supplies, so that place I named as RWR3EMP  (http://www.ebay.com/sch/rwr3emp/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686).  I figured it would make things easier for me....now I am not always right in my figgering....time will tell.
But I did manage to get 25 listings up at each site so I think I am getting the hang of things. 
I am finding that the feeling of loss from not being able to go to the shows and enjoy all the people has improved because of all the wonderful remarks I have been getting from people who are viewing my items online.  I still miss the contact of face to face, but don't feel like I have completely lost anymore.  It is wonderful to get some hope back, things have been rather hopeless for us the last couple of years.  


Here are some of the items I put up on RWR3EMP...enjoy
Thanks again for all the support, it is greatly appreciated 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..