Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Small World

When someone says the world is getting smaller, I have proof it is. 
While I was looking at my FB page a picture came up of this guy I know as the "Bubble King",  by the way he is marvelous.

Seeing his picture was not so surprising, it was the other person in the picture who surprised me, it was my 1st cousin who I had not seen in over 20 years.  After the initial surprise I showed the picture to Al and he says, that is Chuck, he was my computer prof at OCC.  I looked at Al in shock and said, "well the other guy is my cousin Jon".  We got laughing so hard and just shook our heads in amazement at how small the world is and is getting.

So has anyone else found someone they know in someone else' s picture?

So I have learned to always be in for a surprise...it makes one's life interesting........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..