Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall

Well, if this morning is an inking, then Fall is trying real hard to raise it's head.  It was a bit brisk this am and is supposed to be colder tonight.  The problem is it is then going to warm up for a few days...can you say "allergy season"?

Was going to go to the library down at WSU today while Al was in class but my body did no want to cooperate so I am home again today.

Trying to teach myself more computer lessons on software that is so difficult, not to great at this self-learning, very slow at it.

My book writing is somewhat stalled, just trying to get all the information in an orderly manner is taking so much time.  I guess I should not be surprised though there is 40 years of research I am trying to straighten out.

Still sad news about my friend Theresa, no final answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..