Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh My Goodness

It is unbelievable that I believed I could do all the things I have supplies for. I must have thought I was 5 people in one...whoops, that is called "Multiple Personality Disorder", or maybe having grandiose ideas, what ever it was or is I am now getting rid of it all.

What a eye opener to get older and realize that my energy is at a standstill.

I have packed upped 27 priority boxes of yarn to list on Ebay........good lord.
It is taking me days to do the photos, inventory, listing and packing up.  My goal is that by Christmas it will all be gone........please, please, please.

Got rid of the car top carrier and now need to get rid of all the camping supplies next. 

When I got told that I would be losing my sight for good soon and that my hands are losing feeling, I made the real life decision that "I want to choose how things go".  There is no reason to feel sorry for myself, I just want to make things easier so we can get rid of the house and move into an apartment next year.
I think I am going to be busier than a "one armed paper hanger".


Well I am going to go and relax and watch my "America's Got Talent".  Looking forward to some good and silly talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..