Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Hate Mondays

My husband's Uncle George always took off Monday's when he worked.  When he retired he did the same, I asked him why and he replied; "It seems all Hell breaks loose on Mondays".  
I agree with him wholly and think that I am going to do the same.
Yesterday was Monday and things started out badly when I could not get to sleep till 4:30am and got woke up at 5:30am.  Made for a long day.   My husband had something to do all day so I figured I would have a quiet day.  No such luck.  I started getting phones calls, and on two phones at a time.  All I wanted to do is sleep.  
One set of calls was important, a friend had fallen at work and injured himself and was in the hospital.  He and his wife had just been over to visit on Sunday.  This was not starting out too well.

Today is much better, getting seven hours of sleep does make life look a lot better.  So I have decided to start my week with Tuesday instead of Monday and see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..