Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Daniel Lee Bibby- Good bye Uncle Danny RIP





My youngest uncle died on April 20, 2012...His name is Daniel Lee Bibby and I was so lucky to have him as an uncle.  Uncle Danny was my father's youngest brother, he was only 66 years old.  Uncle Danny was only 4 years older than me, so he was a playmate for me when I was growing up.

The family story is that when he was born, he was not expected to live, but live he did.  He was one of the smartest, gentlest, funny men I knew.  He could make me laugh at the drop of a hat.  His ability to make some of the most beautiful stained glass was amazing; he could do home remodeling, and even tinkered with mechanical things.  One thing he was a master of was Science, first as a Chemistry teacher and then as a Forensic Scientist.  This kind gentle man worked on what or who caused the death of others, but never lost his sense of humor.




Unfortunately, Uncle Danny had a long struggle with his health before he passed.  I think that he fought so hard not to leave because of his three children, and his lovely grandchildren that he took great pride in.  He was a devout Christian and lived a life that anyone would be proud of.


  Danny and his family.......


After my father was killed in 1963, I did not get to spend as much time with him, and our lives drifted apart, but I still will always love him.

Well Uncle Danny with how horrible the world has become, I guess God needed another Angel and one with your strength.  I am sorry I didn't get to see you for so long, but you were always in my thoughts.....Rest in Peace and have the rest of the Angels in Heaven laughing....

Love you forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..