Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Friday, February 3, 2012

Great Expressions

Well today I got rid of some of my pain...I got a quick visit with my dentist at Great Expressions...Dr. Opie, yes that is his name.  He is really great and gentle, plus has a great sense of humor.  His staff is wonderful and I was lucky today that he could help with one of my issues.  He is hoping to get an oral surgeon to pull my one tooth so the abscessed tooth I have been dealing with since Sept. 2011.  Not have health and dental insurance can really create trouble.

Now that my mouth is not so bad, I need to fix up the rest of my body.  We have created a plan for the two of us and hope to put it into action this week.

We are so lucky to have some great people in our lives and look forward to seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..