Collage

Collage
My Many Sides

Monday, October 17, 2011

Carbon Monoxide

Well I can officially state that my life has too many events in it.  I am so ready not to have any more excitement.

  The last couple of weeks I have been battling with a bad tooth and some really nasty headaches, which I figured was the tooth, but I was again wrong.

The weather has been so up and down that we never thought too much about our furnace, but we figured it was getting old and it was a trouble at times.  One thing that we found out this weekend was that we were getting carbon monoxide in the house and the pilot was out and we were getting gas in the house.  I had told Al a couple of times that I smelled gas and he could not smell it.


I know that I have been getting weaker and had really bad headaches and did not think it would be the furnace.  The trouble with having numerous health issues is that a person does not always pay attention to things around us.
Now that we know what is wrong, the furnace is shut off and we spent the whole weekend with the windows and doors open.  We will not be able to afford to fix the furnace so we are coming up with our electric heaters as a resource.
One of my nieces husband said he would check things out next week so we shall see what will happen.

If anyone is getting a lot of headaches and can't explain it, or feeling really extremely tired, make sure your furnace and hot water tank is vented right and the pilot is working, otherwise your life could end. 


So in the mean time I would like to opt out of any more excitement.....peace and quiet would be greatly welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..